Tropic Isle Living Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz
Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Tropic Isle Living is generally used as a hot oil treatment or hair grease for various hair problems such as dry damaged hair, hair growth, thinning hair, split ends. The difference between Tropic Isle Living's Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil and their original Jamaican Black Castor is the addition of Lavender Essential Oil. It remains 100% pure and natural! (For External Use Only)
- This is an excellent massage oil for aches and pain including arthritis and joint stiffness.
- Use often to moisturize skin, and dry chapped feet, corns, calluses etc.
- Use to soothes the nervous system to induce sleep and relaxation. Lavender is beneficial for those suffering from insomnia, restless leg syndrome and exhaustion.
- Use Lavender JBCO for the Treatment of Anxiety and Depression because it is a calming agent, sedative and has an anti-convulsive effect.
- Lavender JBCO is also effective in providing relief from migraine headaches and preventing the onset of a new headache. Massaging your temples, neck and forehead with Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil relieves neck and head tension and promotes relaxation, thus curing a variety of headaches like migraines, general headaches, and gastric related headaches.
Black Castor Oil is a powerful all-purpose healing oil that came to Jamaica from West Africa where it was used in ancient times for medicinal and cosmetic purposes. Tropic Isle Living's all natural Jamaican Black Castor Oil is light to dark brown due to the tedious age old traditional process still used to make this brand. Keep a bottle handy for hair and skin maintenance and healing, massage oil for aches and pain, a first aid for cuts, wounds and burns etc.
- All Purpose Healing Oil
- Includes Lavender Essential Oil
- Massage Oil for Aches and Pain
- Moisturizes Hair and Scalp
- Great for Hot Oil Treatments
- 100% Natural
- Organic and Hand Processed