Epifany True 100% Natural Pimento Massage Oil 4ozEpifany True
Epifany True 100% Natural Pimento Massage Oil 4oz - Therapeutic, Topical Remedy for Massaging Sore Muscles, Stiff or Painful Joints
- ENJOY TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF: Apply oil to experience temporary natural relief of minor aches and muscle pains. Our filtered plant derived herbal pain relief oil blend helps relieve simple backaches, arthritis pain & sore muscles.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This is an external Analgesic ONLY. Blend consists of Olive Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, (Allspice) Pimento Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Lemongrass.
- HYDRATING, REJUVENATING: Not only does the all natural oil relax tight, sore muscles. It also leaves skin soft, moisturized & rejuvenated. Shown to condition & clarify the skin, it's the best massage oil to help improve circulation.
- INVIGORATING FRAGRANCE: The oil provides natural joint pain relief without the icky smells of toxic balms or salves. It has a refreshing herbal scent that stimulates the senses for deep relaxation of the mind, body & soul.
- SAFE, GENTLE, EASY TO USE: Simply massage the oil onto the desired area. Great choice for massaging neck strains and pains, sore shoulders, achy back, knees, feet & hands. Can be warmed prior to application for heated relief.
Backache relief seem out of reach? Nature's got the solution! Comprised of raw ingredients sourced from plants, this wholesome blend is commonly used as a natural massage oil to improve circulation as well as the relief of pain, soreness and discomfort. Designed to be used as an external analgesic ONLY, the oil has shown to support temporary natural relief of minor aches and muscle pains. Massaging it into arthritis joints, aching backs and sore muscles is a proven way to experience relief but also help speed up the healing process. The oil also pampers the skin with soothing hydration and rejuvenation.
Olive Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Pimento (Allspice), Peppermint, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Anatto Seed. No preservatives added.
HOW TO USE:
- Massage directly on area of pain or circulation issues (neck, shoulder, back, knee, feet, arms, hands etc.). For enhanced relief warm 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil before massaging, or use after a hot bath when pores are open.
- To relax tight, sore muscles. For overall tension and fatigue relief.
- Apply directly after bath to rejuvenate, hydrate, tone and remove toxins from the skin.